Etiketter

onsdag 24 april 2013

Hunger Diary


Dear diary.
Today something terrible happened. My mom sent me to the store to buy some things. So i went to the store but i met a gang outside and they beated me up and took my money. So i went home crying. I told mom what’s happened and she just wrote another note, gave some more money and send me back to the store. I was afraid. So i went back and there they were again. They saw me and they ran up to me. Took my money, beated me up, again. I ran home. Så my mom told me to fight back. She gave me a stick and then she sent me to the store with more money and a new note. When i was near the store I saw the gang. They came up to me but hit them. I finished them and from this day, I will never be afraid of going to the store again. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar