Etiketter

onsdag 21 september 2011

A letter to Sarah

Hi Sarah.

How Is It In London? I'ts good to hear that you have get some friends, we in your old school miss
you very much, can't you come back? I'm just kidding. I understand that your daddy's work Is Inportant.

You know how It Is in Bristol, the same, It hasen't changed since you moved, but one good thing is that they are going to build the school bigger! And we are going to get the biggest classroom. Everybody is so happy to get the biggest classroom. It's also happened a bad thing, your old teacher is at the hospital, she has a very bad desease! The doctor is not sure if she going to make it, but everybody prays for her everyday, you should do that too, because that was your favourite teacher.  Now I want to stop writing about that, I'm going to cry.

I'm going to tell you about the gang, I'm with Mimmi, Keysha and Lirri. I didn't know they were so nice, but they really are good friends!

I want to come and visit you in London some time and see how you live and meet your friends! That was all I wanted to say. I hope I see you soon, I miss you and I love you.

Many hugs /Jen.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar